1.5 baths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[quote author=carson]The train ride I remember form those days (early 1950's) had toilets with a lot of suction (Vacuum). WHOOSH, clickety-clackity rail noise.[/quote]

That's what I recall from taking the train to school in the olde country Carson. They had those same signs too  ;D

Karl and I used to sing the Tom Lehrer songs.  I first heard them in high school.

I'm disappointed; I thought I was going to see/hear a Ned/Karl duet when I clicked on the link.

Sad to say, the world will never hear our duets.  Or maybe the world is fortunate :)

[quote author=ArdraF]In 35+ years of RVing we've managed just fine with one toilet and see no need to have another one to clean and empty.....[/quote]

Understood Ardra, but realize that others might feel otherwise. We really like the two full bathrooms on our boat even when there's just two of us aboard, but we enjoy them even more when we have guests. We often say "wouldn't it be nice to have the same on the coach?" But space and utility are obviously a tradeoff in the confines of a coach.

One model of coach with a bath and half we looked at was something of an accident waiting to happen, and we walked away from it several times.

Understood Ardra, but realize that others might feel otherwise.

Absolutely, Tom.  Just expressing our logic and why we went the way we did.  Anyone who wants 1.5 or even 2.0 baths is fine, but we've put our priorities elsewhere and that's really what it's all about, isn't it.  Once Marsha and Tim hear everyone's opinions, logic, or whatever, they'll decide whether their own priority is for 1.0 or 1.5 baths.  And, won't it be interesting for the rest of us to hear about what they decide!  ;D

By the way, I would also want two on a larger boat because if you're out on the water somewhere and one fails, you still have a backup.  We talked about that when we were looking at boats a couple of years ago.  On the other hand, if you're on land in the RV and have a toilet fail, you could probably stop and find another one if necessary.  ::)

ArdraF

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hofty
Back
Top Bottom