$107,000 30? Airstream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"An unexpected winner during the tumultuous, virus-choked 2020 calendar year was the American RV industry, as more families took to the road to cure the quarantine blues." Interesting observation to say the least. Must be nice having that kind of money to spend on a mobile office.

there are lots of trailers motorhomes and 5th wheels in excess of 100k im looking a 125k 5th wheel thats not out of the ordinary

steveblonde said:
there are lots of trailers motorhomes and 5th wheels in excess of 100k im looking a 125k 5th wheel thats not out of the ordinary

And there are MH?s in excess of a million$?s. But a 30? TT at more than $107,000 is, to me, a bit excessive. I?ve often thought the Class B van conversions were over the top expensive too. But I have free will. I can just walk away.

We have friends that have an Air Stream and after being in it,  I like my el Cheapo Forest River 37 footer better.
It is way too dark inside with those darkened windows and with the curved roof the over head space in the cabinets is limited

Jack L

JackL said:
We have friends that have an Air Stream and after being in it,  I like my el Cheapo Forest River 37 footer better.
It is way too dark inside with those darkened windows and with the curved roof the over head space in the cabinets is limited

Jack L

I couldnt agree with you more Jack.  Friends bought a 25 foot AS and they could not fit in aboit half of the stuff they had in their 17 foot box TT.  Airstreams are geared for people that want to stand out not hard core RVers.

Airstream has a loyal following. For some reason, a glut of business maybe , they did not go to the Tampa show this year.  As with many specialized businesses they can charge whatever the public is willing to pay.  But the prices for Airstream is a steal if you compare them to the only other similar unit sold under the name of Road Chief. I was along side of one a couple of years ago and had a chance to see it up close. There is also less room inside of one of these than you have in the Airstreams of similar sizes. At that time they were sold out a year in advance. At that time the campers were 187,000 bucks.

https://bowlus.com/lp-campaign-guides/?msclkid=584455ef3d2b12ade20c35f580fd9736&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Branded%20%7C%20bing&utm_term=%2Broad%20%2Bchief%20%2Btrailer&utm_content=Branded

This Yacht-Inspired Trailer Puts A New Spin On The Highway Cruiser For $225K"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Dog
Back
Top Bottom