1987 monaco diplomat. 35 foot, anyone know the bed size?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RabbitCTSV

my RV is getting delivered on monday, im at a job site so ill be staying in it the night i receive it, so im trying to get the things ill need before hand, so im looking for the size of the bed so i can get all the bedding. thanks in advance

Could be a twin, a full, a queen or a double.

Almost all RVs, especially the higher end ones like Monaco, are actually custom built. Very few are "mass produced". If a person is going to spend a few $100k to buy a motorhome why not get it with exactly the right colors and options? So even if the official Monaco brochure has one type of bed listed that is not necessarily what will have been delivered. Also they previous owners have had 24 years to change things they didn't like.  Call the seller, they should know.

Go buy a set of queen sheets at Walmart. If they don't fit, you can always take them back. Even the odd size beds, like our RV queen, will work with queen sheets.

Wendy

thanks queen it is, here is a pic if it helps

Attachments

• 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 21
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 20
That looks like a short queen to me, but it is hard to tell from the photos. There are two different sized queens that I know of, normal and short queen. You can use normal sheets on a short bed, you just have to tuck in the extra or sew it up.

thanks, went and got a nice set before its all sold because of the shopping going on, hope it a queen because everything that is left looks like it should be in my first  apartment, it that was bad.

Back
Top Bottom