1988 Fleetwood Jamboree Rallye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cwouscg

We just purchased this RV this morning and am now trying to insure it.  Our question is that there is three lengths shown on the insurance company web site and we are trying to fiqure out what the length is.  Is there any where on the rig that indicates the length or if you need to use a tape where officially does the length start and stop.  Sorry about such a simple question but we want to co camping soon and we need to insure the rig.

My very first class C was a brand new 1988 Fleetwood Jamboree Rallye. I thought I was driving a space ship. Mine was 26 feet long. There is no standard way to measure RVs. Some measure bumper to bumper and others don't.

There is RV length and overall length. The overall length is end-to-end externally and includes the tongue on a trailer and bumpers on a motorhome. The RVIA  official length as  given in RV brochures does not include unusable length such as trailer tongues or bumpers on motorhomes.

You should give the RVIA designated length, not overall length, in answer to most questions. About the only time that overall length is required is for ferry boats. [lol]

1988 fleetwood pa has full sheet of info inside cupboard under sink check there
also check for FIN # not VIN # you will need it as other places on mh probaly worn off
crazycanuck

The model information should give you that data. If you haven?t found the right company yet, AARP RV insurance is a good deal. You have to be an AARP member to get the discount though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom