1996 aerolite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the exact same problems but I think the battery is located in the small door under the stove! Check there and let me know. I am still looking for the GFI outlet, where did you find yours?

Hello...I am having a problem with locating the battery. For some reason the power stopped working when I started the air conditioner. I searched everywhere for a battery box and came up with nothing. I don't understand what happened? Please help!

Thank you  :-[

suecomm said:
Hello...I am having a problem with locating the battery. For some reason the power stopped working when I started the air conditioner. I searched everywhere for a battery box and came up with nothing. I don't understand what happened? Please help!

Thank you  :-[ 

The only relationship I can see here is the 12V fuse for the thermostat blew or the 12V was too low to maintain the start signal from the thermostat after you started the air conditioner. The air conditioner itself is 120V and is fed by a circuit breaker in most cases. Are you speaking of the same trailer as in the Subject: that is a 1996 aerolite??

Do you have any other 12V things working like the inside lights?? Hopefully your battery is charged and functional but
if you have never found, serviced or checked the battery you have likely found the problem!!!

I searched everywhere for the battery I could not locate it.  I bought this last fall and it was working fine until yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom