2002 Journey DL - New Seat Covers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Top38

Where is the best place to get new seat covers for my coach. Also for the color, looks like it's on the coach tag next to the driver's eat on the side wall, mine is "Color N78".

thanks

N78 should be the color of the exterior paint since it's on a tag attached to the wall. Underneath your seats, somewhat hidden, there is a tag with details for each seat. As for covers, you'll need the width, depth of seat, and height of seat-back and if he headrest is built into the back or on steel rods into the seat back.
Amazon is a good starting place to search.

Try these places:

Front seats in the cab? not the various seats in the coach I assume.

If you don't have the information, you would do well to download everything for your motorhome from the Winnebago web site.

After you get all of this downloaded, I highly suggest you copy it to a clean USB thumb drive and secure it in your 3 ring owners manual binder if you have it (a grade school clear plastic pencil bag with holes for binders, works well for this.)

Parts catalog for the coach, which will help you with the colors also. Click the link for your exact model and download the PDF file, beware its close to 300 pages, so don't try to print it, just download it.
2002 Paint Codes, all models.

2002 Sealant call out for the Journey DL

Plumbing diagrams. Again, select your specific model and click on it. Its a 7 or 8 page PDF.
Wiring diagrams. Again, click on your specific model. Before downloading 12 or 15 different PDF files, first look at the very bottom of the list. There should be a "Complete Wiring Diagram Book" link which will include every PDF listed above it. Some models/years, WBO did not include this "complete book" link and you have to download 10 or 12 or 15 different PDFs.
If for some reason, you do not have the WBO black pouch with the operators manual in it, you can download the 2002 Journey DL Operators Manual

Lastly, download the 2008 Winnebago Industries RV Parts & Accessories Catalog
This catalog will prove to be helpful in identifying many of the components in your motorhome as it has the WBO part numbers just as you would find in the coach parts catalog.

Charles

Dear wife and I had a strong dislike for the Horizon's captain's and co-pilot seats, the design of the seat frame was uncomfortable for both of us and we were different body shapes (duh!) So we went to Bradd and Hall in Elkhart and picked out Flexsteel chairs in the fabric of our choosing. Six weeks later we returned and they installed the new ones. Enjoyed them for the next 80,000 miles.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom