2005-06 Fleetwood Discovery 39s?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TXwannabe

DW and I are close to pulling the trigger on our first motorhome & are looking at several 2005 or 06 Discovery 39S's (or identical floorplan) that appear to be available in Texas with under 50k miles. Any thoughts/opinions on why this seems to be a readily available used DP?
Anyone care to comment if you own one currently or past owner?

Thanks as always!

Readily available? Meaning they are easy to find?  The Discovery is a popular Fleetwood diesel pusher model, with a nice blend of price and features. And 2005-2007 were banner years for motorhome sales in general, so lots of them around. 50k miles is fairly typical for an 8-9 year old coach - the RVIA estimates that 6000 miles/year is typical.

Yes, readily available in that there seems to be several for sale at this time. I was just trying to determine if there were more than the average model for sale because they were popular or because they were "Pintos" and people are trying to unload themselves of a loser! :)

Thanks for your response!

Personally I think 2005 and 6  were good years for Fleetwood quality.  Better than the ones built after 2008 IMHO.

We've had our 06 for 3 1/2 years and have had no serious problems.  Note that I said serious.  Even minor problems can be expensive and that's why we bought an extended warranty.

Back
Top Bottom