2006 Tiffin Allegro Bay 34 XB - Neither Slide will work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimivc1

After having parked it back in July, I went out today to start it up and pull it away from the house to start to get it ready for a Thanksgiving week trip to N. Alabama. My typical routine when I have it parked at the house it to plug it in and leave nothing on inside minus a dehumidifier that drains to my gray tank. I will also start the diesel 1x a month and run it for approximately 30 minutes.

Today after backing it away from the house, I lowered the legs to level the bus and proceeded to extend the main cabin slide. NOTHING! Went to try the bedroom and again NOTHING. No noise from either motor. No shudder or visible movement.

Checked the following: 20A fuse it good. Verified that I had 13.55VDC at the fuse location. Awnings extend and retract (mentioned before Level Legs worked). Can't be the switches as neither one will function. I am thinking that an interlock relay may be the culprit.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jim

Ignition off?

I know I cannot operate the slides in my new RV while the ignition is on.

Okay to run the genny, if battery is too weak.

-Don- Reno, NV

Just wondering if you found the problem. I have a similar problem on a Thor Motorhome. Did you have a bad interlock relay or like me my relays are good but signal power to the relays are constant.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boklm
Back
Top Bottom