2007 Monaco Knight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boyd

We are thinking about buying a 2007 Monaco Knight. Any owners or others have anything good or bad to say about the Knight?
Model looking at is 40SKT.

Nice Coach,  3 of them here at PEM and they all seem well satisfied, thus far.

I haven't driven a Knight, but I think you'll be very happy with a Monaco product. We've had our Camelot 3 years and have been pleased with the coach and with Monaco's service and support.

I test drove a 2006 Monaco Knight SKT and really loved that coach.  My wife and I test drove around 10 motor homes and narrowed our selection down to the Monaco.  At the last minute a dealer we trusted told us about an Allegro Bus he had just received and we decided to go that way, but I couldn't give you a negative on the Knight.  The SKT floor plan is just awesome,  I think Monaco is ahead of the curve on that floor plan.  I look for more manufactures to come out with that because it makes a lot off sense.  I would feel very comfortable buying that unit.  Good Luck.

We test drove a 2007 Holiday Ambassador, which is the same coach as the Knight. Was quite impressed with it and would have been happy to own one. However, we took our own advice and bought a 3 year old luxury coach instead of a new one of lessor stature & quality. Will let you know in 3-5 years whether we made the right choice, but so far it seems great.

I have a 2005 Windsor 40pdq that I think is all that. I've had a few minor things happen, but John Bleakley has always been very helpful. I was looking for a knight when I got a good deal on the Windsor (new  2005 in 2006).

We have owned our Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40-SKT (Which is the same as the Knight SKT).  We purchased ours in January of this year, and have put about 4,000 miles on it since then.

We have been thoroughly happy with ours.  It has everything we wanted and then some!

Puddle_Pirate said:
We have owned our Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40-SKT (Which is the same as the Knight SKT).  We purchased ours in January of this year, and have put about 4,000 miles on it since then.
We have been thoroughly happy with ours.  It has everything we wanted and then some!

How much do you charge for wax jobs?  :)

Curiosity made me Google the Monaco Knight and I was surprised to see how much the interior outlay looks exactly like our Fleetwood Excursion 40X.  It appears that the price point is almost identical also. 

Not to introduce any confusion, but we've had our Excursion since April and just finished a 7000+ trip from NC to the Grand Canyon, Mesa Verde, Arches, Rocky Mountain NP, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and back and were very pleased with the coach. If you can't get the deal you want on the Monaco, you might try an Excursion.  Our dealer is Tom Johnson Camping Center in Concord, NC and we have been pleased with them as well.  They also handle the Monaco line.

Good Luck!

Puddle_Pirate said:
How Much Money you got!!!! ;D ;D

Uh-oh.  Is this one of those, "If you have to ask how much it costs, then you can't afford it?"    :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhoehn02
Back
Top Bottom