2008 Glacier Bay Fifth Wheel Owners manual needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gzart

I purchased a used 2008 North American Glacier Bay Fifth Wheel and need to find a Owner's Manual.  I am new to fifth wheel and many different buttons so I was looking for an owner's manual to help me learn how to use the electric front jacks, water heater and other options.  I would appreciate any help with these items but an owners manual would really help.

Thanks,
Greg

googling that gave me a lot of hits... might try them to see if they have what you need:
https://www.google.com/search?q=2008+North+American+Glacier+Bay+Fifth+Wheel&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

many mfg's have websites with soft copies of the manuals (mine did and I downloaded right away!)

Don't expect much help from the trailer owners manual. If there ever was one. Mostly with an RV you get a suitcase full of individual component manuals, e.g. furnace, water heater, stove, a/c, etc. and little or nothing that tells you how the whole thing works together.

Your trailer was built by North American Traveler and in 2009 that company became Glacier Bay RV of Goshen, IN. I'm not sure if they survived the economic downturn or not, but their website is gone and so is their owner forum. They sold factory direct, so there are no dealers that would know about Glascier Bay.

We can probably help you figure out what's what. Just ask specific questions and maybe post a photo if the question involves a switch or panel in the RV rather than part of some component.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasondenman
Back
Top Bottom