2010 QUARTZSITE Rally - Info & Signup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Add Lou and Cindy Schneider from WA.  With luck we'll be able to head south right after the holidays.

Betty and Terry Brewer will be there happy to see long time friends and to make new ones of the first time vsitors.  We will have a jeep and want to do some off road trips.  We also want to go to Death Valley after Q. 

Jim Logan, nice to see you will be attending again.  Am anxious to meet Clair.

Betty

Betty Brewer said:
We will have a jeep and want to do some off road trips.  We also want to go to Death Valley after Q. 

Betty

If we still have the HHR, you may have passengers in the back seat ;), but maybe it will be traded in for a 4x4 by then. We also want to go to DV after QZ, tho we might have to make a run back home for a day or two on 2/1 if we are still in DV then.

We'd also like to go on some drives, anywhere the VW can go (and a VW can go anywhere :) ).

Haven't decided on DV yet. May go west and spend a month or two on the southern California coast.

Wendy

Barb said:
Bob, you can add Frank & Barb Weimert, South Dakota. And Dick & Lois Willis, Michigan to the list. Any idea when we'll have the pot luck?

Hi Barb:

The pot luck is always the last Saturday afternoon of the big show -- and our rally.  So this year it will be January the 23rd.

Check my RVForum rally webpage for that and other good stuff here:

http://www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite10.htm

It will be good to see you all again .  . .

Bob,

Please accept my apologies. I should have done the sign-up for Quartszite in a more appropriate manner. Here is a better try!

Chuck and Marie Knipschild from Tucson, Arizona are definitely going to be attendees  - Potluck and all.

Mariekie

mariekie said:
Bob,

Please accept my apologies. I should have done the sign-up for Quartszite in a more appropriate manner. Here is a better try!

Chuck and Marie Knipschild from Tucson, Arizona are definitely going to be attendees  - Potluck and all.

Mariekie

Not a problem, Mariekie!  Looking forward to meeting you and Chuck in January. Let us know if you have any questions about the rally -- or whatever. :) I have updated your info on my rally webpage.

Bob
RVFORUM QZ Signup List and Rally Info

Hi Bob
  Put Jim Logan & Clare Bilardi from San Jose,CA and Jay & Bev Walker from Morgan Hill,CA on the list. We should be in some time on the 16th. Looking forward to seeing everyone again as I have missed the last two years.

Will be pulling in to Quartzite, around Jan 4, staying the whole month, looking forward to this fun time and meeting some of you nice people. Not putting up with another Calgary winter will also be nice.

Attachments

• eagle2.jpg
    eagle2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 25
vmax1 said:
Will be pulling in to Quartzite, around Jan 4, staying the whole month, looking forward to this fun time and meeting some of you nice people. Not putting up with another Calgary winter will also be nice.

Glad to read that you will be joining us!! Not sure who will be at the rally site that early in January, but am sure we will be able to get you settled OK.

Thanks for the info you posted -- plus the pic of your rig! I drove a 29' Tioga Class C for a few before going back to a Class A. Just ran out of room in the C.

The only thing I need to place your name on the sign-up list is a real name (unless I have overlooked it in your post) -- we are a very friendly group, and enjoy real names vs. handles. If reluctant to have your last name listed, just post your first name.

Thanks . . .  :)
Bob Buchanan

Add Tim and Sue Daugherty (and Lucy) to the list.  Now So Dakotan's.  (formerly Arizonan's).

Add Ray and Liza from Washington State to the list. We are planning out our winter and this is on the list!  Looking forward to seeing old friends again and meeting new ones!

SueD said:
Add Tim and Sue Daugherty (and Lucy) to the list.  Now So Dakotan's.  (formerly Arizonan's).

Tim & Sue

At today's Rovin' Pebbles meeting, noticed you are on the list for snacks at next month's meeting. You guys planning on rejoining AZ ??? ;D

Helaine & Wally said:
Ahhh Tarry,  I will bring extra Kleenex. It will be so good to see you. I need some knitting lessons, please.
Travel safe and sneeze gently,
Helaine

Have you not heard about Pantothenic Acid? It is a B vitamin and a Godsend for those with allergies. I can't live without it.

harleyray said:
Add Ray and Liza from Washington State to the list. We are planning out our winter and this is on the list!  Looking forward to seeing old friends again and meeting new ones!

Ray and Liza -- you are now on the list!! It will be nice to see in January.

We have 22 rigs signed up so far, so it looks like another great RVForum rally shaping up in Quartzsite!!

Check HERE to view the list of signees so far.

Hi All,

John, Mary-Ann and Panda Bear Bowerman from Okotoks, Alberta will be there again this year.

We enjoy the fellowship with "framiliy" and wouldn't miss it for anything! Actual date of arrival will be determined later. We may be early, but we sure don't want to be late. I hear the new Ramrod (Sgt. Major? Top Kick?) is a tough one.

J&M

Okotoks Camper said:
I hear the new Ramrod (Sgt. Major? Top Kick?) is a tough one.

I heard she's a sweet, mellow, quiet, young thing.  :D

See you guys in Qtz.

Wendy

Okotoks Camper said:
Hi All,

John, Mary-Ann and Panda Bear Bowerman from Okotoks, Alberta will be there again this year.

We enjoy the fellowship with "framiliy" and wouldn't miss it for anything! Actual date of arrival will be determined later. We may be early, but we sure don't want to be late. I hear the new Ramrod (Sgt. Major? Top Kick?) is a tough one.

J&M

Thank you, John & Mary-Ann!! Glad to read you will be returning to QZ. So we no longer call you Calgary John??

Your names have been added to the attendee list . . .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom