2011 Heartland Bighorn BH 3185RL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roy84

Hi all,

Currently looking at a 2011 Heartland Bighorn BH 3185RL asking ~$24K. It had one of the better layouts which we have viewed so far (first 5th wheel purchase), yet I have been surprised with the lack of ventilation in most 5th wheels. Maybe it's the current warm weather, however when boondocking the lack of windows (especially in the bedroom) is a concern.

If anyone has any personal experience with this 5th wheel I would greatly appreciate any feedback...

Thanks!

I'm not a big fan of any Heartland products.  Several of my friends have had them and one common thing is that they all have had serious problems.  Walls ripping apart, structural failures, crappy assembly.  My brother in law had his burst into flame while it was sitting next to his house.  It was totally destroyed.  So was the house. 1.5M in damages.

In my humble opinion they are the worst of the worst.

And now a varying opinion.  We have owned a BigHorn 3055rl for the past five years and have had zero problems, no leaks, no drips.  All three slides work flawlessly, floor plan is great.  Electrical, plumbing and propane systems work as they should do......with no effort or worry.  No roof issues, no window or blind issues.  when we upgrade or up size we will only buy another BigHorn.

Back
Top Bottom