2012 Winnebago Via owner in MI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rswiat

This is my second RV, formerly had a 07 Navion J.  While I'm not mechanically gifted I've had to learn (often the hard way) to make repairs since there is no repair facility near me and honestly I couldn't afford to take the coach in every time.  It amazes me how many times I've gone out to the coach and find something not working or working erratically.  Then the fun begins as I try to ferret out what's going on.  Currently try to figure out what's going on with my 12 volt house/chassis breaker panel.  I first noticed I couldn't turn  of the steps at the switch by the door, then the coach battery disconnect switch next to the step shut off switch didn't work and my house batteries remain disconnected.  I checked the breaker panel located in an outside side storage bin next to the steps.  I removed the panel and notice rust build up on the screws to the panel and it was obvious that moisture had at onetime got into the compartment where the breakers and solenoids are located.  All was dry at present but it was definitely wet in there at some point.  Three push button breakers were tripped labeled: "electric step control", "electric step ignition", "battery mode switch".
I tried pushing in the buttons of that had popped, but they just slide loosely in and out, they don't click .
I'm not familiar with these push button breakers but I presume they are similar to a GFCI outlet where if they trip you press the button in and it clicks, well my buttons aren't clicking in and I'm trying to determine what I replace or if I'm missing something.

Back
Top Bottom