2013 RVFORUM QUARTZSITE RALLY - Info/Signups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be in pain in Yuma or you can be in pain in Quartzsite with your Framily. We'll even grant you an exemption for the Name Badge Rule.

Wendy

Smoky and Sharon Shepherd will attend.  We are hoping our new friends Bob and Wendy Sawyer will tag along with us in their lovely Monaco coach.

Smoky

Wendy,

If it's like the last time I don't expect a lot of pain except when I go to PT. :) The problem would be missing PT for two weeks.

Hey! Guess what! The Hepworths will be there, arrive 1/19. from  Oregon.
Looking forward to seeing the gang again.

I passed the whistles on to Wendy .  But I can make my self heard if need be.
See you soon.

Helaine & Wally said:
I passed the whistles on to Wendy .  But I can make my self heard if need be.
See you soon.

Betty has a whistle and I'm sure we could find a third whistle for the Boss Lady !! I'm so glad you'll be there !

Wendy

OK, just got back from the Doctor. He said I do not need an operation. It's bursitis and arthritis. Gave me a mild cortisone shot and recommended a pill to take twice a day.

I just signed up for Indio and we should be able to make QZ and Anza Borrego with no problem!!

Whoever would have guessed bursitis and arthritis would be such good news!  Way to go, Jim!

Margi

Jim,

Be careful with the Aleve it can be hard on the stomach too.  I only take it when I can't stand the pain and then only when I have eaten and take it with a full glass of water.  Very happy that you don't have to have surgery and that both of you can do all that you planned on doing while out west.  Hi to Pat and take care of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom