2013 Winnebago Grand National Rally! (July 21-26)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually wonder if there will be 50 amp sites. All the former 50 amp sites have been removed for renovating. The only ones in place two weeks ago were for vender row. When I renewed my WIT membership in the office she mentioned that a lot would not get done by GNR.

John

I just spoke to a young lady when I made my reservations, andbshebtold mevalltheb50 amp were full, and they opened a new area by section C . She gave me one of those. 

Hope this helps.

Jim

John;

Lisa from Winny called me on Friday to get my credit card number so I could get registered.  She informed me that the two sections that I requested (50 amp) were full, but they opened another section to 50 amps. I guess maybe a row? I don't know; when I asked her where it was she said in the C section. 

I'll just wait and see. She was really nice and very helpful. Even transferring me over to service.

Do not get any paper work till we get to gate. 

Jim

That makes sense as all the new pedestals they are installing are 50 amp only. When I was there, I had to loan my 50 amp to 30 amp adapter to a couple from Winnipeg so that they could plug in.

John;
We were not going to GNR but since we need a repair on our slide and wanted to get it done at HWH we decided to do GNR. It's our first time. Just got confirmation email for Section B-3, 50Amp. Is the "3" in "B-3" the row number? Glad we got a 50 but if we had to do 30A we could do it. We wanted 50A just in case of a heat wave. Hope to meet you after readign your posts for almost 2 years since we got our 2004 Vectra. the new WIFI sounds great!

Jim - probably the usual's, i.e., the vendors to Winnebago Industries:  MCD, RVP, SureFlo, Dometic, Winegard, etc. and a few other miscellaneous businesses. Winnie will not allow a competitor to one of their suppliers have a booth.

Velvac, Dometic, HWH, OnaN, Freightliner, Ford, ShurFlo, Winegard, the Winnebago solar panel supplier, Roadmaster, Coachnet and a few other suppliers. There are also vendors selling clothing, jewelry and WiFi products are the usual.

I called about a golf cart because I did not want to bring my own; and was absolutely flabergasted at the price.  It came to over $58/day.  I can rent a car cheaper than that.  Is that normal?  What do you pay at other rallys?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubytuesday
Back
Top Bottom