2015 New Years Rally at Catalina State Park -Reply Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
  You an add Margaret & Henry to the list. We have had reservations for months. Arrive 12-27 thur when ever the group leaves.

We are sad that Fred and Daisy have had to cancel coming to Catalina. We will miss them.  Fred and Daisey have been coming to the Catalina rally since the beginning and before that the New Years rallies at Lake Alamo and Quartzsite.
I should point out that with their cancellation site B22 is available - at least for now.

ken

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this group and looking forward to meeting everyone at Catalina and Quartzsite this year. Made my reservation a while back at Catalina State park and I believe I'm in B25, might be 24.

I'm hoping this is the beginning of an extended RV excursion with no set end date.

I've only done one other RV trip last year soooo, any help and suggestions will be gladly listened to.

Looking forward to the December start.

Earl
2005 Itasca Meridian, Ford F-150 tow

Earl,

Welcome to the group. Look forward to meeting you.

What are your dates of arrival and departure so I can update our list.

Thanks,

ken

Last year, some of us tried to get into Winterhaven for the Festival of Lights. Due to the incredible popularity of this event, we couldn't even get in line for entrance. I'm thinking of making a reservation to take the tram through the neighborhood this year and thought that I'd check to see if anyone else might want to join us. If so, I'd like to know asap as space is reserved well in advance. Also, money must accompany any reservation, so please be certain that you will be attending. Rides are booked from the 13th to the 26th. So, if you'll be in Tucson or at Catalina during those dates and would like to be part of a most memorable experience, give me a date and time preference and let's get it together.

Randy

AZ Randy1 said:
Last year, some of us tried to get into Winterhaven for the Festival of Lights. Due to the incredible popularity of this event, we couldn't even get in line for entrance. I'm thinking of making a reservation to take the tram through the neighborhood this year and thought that I'd check to see if anyone else might want to join us. If so, I'd like to know asap as space is reserved well in advance. Also, money must accompany any reservation, so please be certain that you will be attending. Rides are booked from the 13th to the 26th. So, if you'll be in Tucson or at Catalina during those dates and would like to be part of a most memorable experience, give me a date and time preference and let's get it together.

Randy

Randy:

How much is the Tram ride for 2 adults?  We're in Casa Grande and won't arrive at CSP until 12/28,
but would certainly consider a drive down for the show if it's reasonable.  We do like Christmas Lights.
We might even show up early for a bowl of gumbo or a In and Out. . . . .

Larry, the cost is between $12 and $16 depending on the day and time chosen. You can check out the link posted by Oscar Mike.

Andrea and Gary just secured spot B52 arriving on 12/27 and departing on 01/03.

We look forward to seeing all of you there !

RLSharp said:
B-3 - Richard and Linda, 12/27 - 1/3/15

Richard,

I was really pleased to add your names to the list again! See you soon.
I noticed that your info line was in perfect format! Just cut and paste. thanks

ken

Howdy folks,

At the last moment, we were able to snatch some vacation time here in Brazil for the holidays... and we're going! :)

Expect us to arrive on the 29th, we have just reserved campsite A-37, and will be departing on the 1st after the hike.

Really looking forward to meeting all of you!

Cheers,
--
  Vall & Mo.

VallAndMo said:
Howdy folks,

At the last moment, we were able to snatch some vacation time here in Brazil for the holidays... and we're going! :)

Expect us to arrive on the 29th, we have just reserved campsite A-37, and will be departing on the 1st after the hike.

Really looking forward to meeting all of you!

Cheers,
--
  Vall & Mo.

You should certainly be a contender for the most distance traveled award. We look forward to seeing you both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom