2016 RV Forum Quartzsite Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jerryg@deb said:
Jeff will you have some forums flags next month for the quartzsite rally? I would like to have one the forums site wont accept my CC. See you soon thank you Jerry@Deb.

Jerry,

I have an extra one that you can have for free.  It is already mounted on a metal rod.  I will be staying in town but I will be out at the Forum site some days.

Jim Logan and Claire Bilardi plan on arriving the 17th or 18th and stay about a week, see you all there.

HueyPilotVN said:
Jerry,

I have an extra one that you can have for free.  It is already mounted on a metal rod.  I will be staying in town but I will be out at the Forum site some days.
Thank you Huey. We have made reservation  with  some of the forums folks going to the  Big Bend national park rally in April, I would like to have forums flag for that rally.

Great!

I'll get everyone on the list. See you in January.

ARP Refrigerator Control System Presentation Thursday 1/21 at 2:00PM

Paul Unmack from ARP, one of our Forum sponsors, will be at the RV Forum QZ area to discuss his refrigerator monitoring and control system for anyone interested in information or in purchasing an ARP system for their RV. He did this last year and it was very well received.

See you Thursday afternoon if you are interested. Directions to our location can be found here if you are not parked with us.

billandpam said:
Jeff

Bill and Pam Nash. Ohio Jan 21 to 24. First time quartz site

Bill and Pam

That's great! We all look forward to meeting you.

Thanks to the efforts of Staff members Marsha and Wendy there will be a few RV Forum flags for sale at QZ from Betty.

Thanks ladies.

Betty  volunteered to  sell the remaining 5 available RVForum  flags at Quartzsite.
One reserved for  Jerry@deb and one reserved for  Larry N.  Three available flags  going once..... going twice......

I did not  volunteer to do the reorder of flags  maybe someone will do that!

Sue Klinefelter and Bob Konradi will join the group 1/16-1/21. Sorry for the late reply but we have a very sick dog and we were waiting to see how he is doing. He has perked up and ready to travel with us! See you soon.

John Meyers reports that three coaches have arrived so QZ is underway!

Back
Top Bottom