2016 Yellowstone Forum Rally - FAQ's and Attendee List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another thought - and I always forget to do this for myself - bring a notepad to the welcome meeting - there's going to be a TON of information exchanged that you might want to make notes on. No, there won't be a test (maybe).

Also, if you have your personal information that you are willing to share (and some don't and I get that) on a business card, bring a few of them as well.

You might meet your next BFF at the rally! (And I will tell you, we have met many of ours this way!)

Kim

Rally Schedule

Tuesday, May 17

0800 - Colleen and Gary in a gray Jeep at the Pavilion for Lamar Valley

0830 - Coffee - Cancelled (although you can gather and get coffee from the office)

1900 - (7pm) - Swap lies on the days activities

Wednesday, May 18

0800 - or Bill Roscoe time for Jeep event out to Virginia City and back

1800 - (6pm) - Road Chef's Sampler - bring your own plates and utensils and beverage of choice. Remember, this is NOT a potluck, per se, but a sample/tasting of our  chef's who have a favorite dish for you to try. You do NOT have to bring a dish of your own!! Think finger food!

Thursday, May 19

1730 - (5:30pm) - Dinner at Bullwinkles

This schedule is carved in Jello - stay tuned!

I have to apologize for the continued yukky weather...  :'( It really messes with things!

Tonight, Friday, let's move the 7pm up to 6pm?

And Saturday, a combo Happy Hour/Goodbye at 5pm so folks can prep for travel the following day?

Open to suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GandalfTheGrey
Back
Top Bottom