2019 Quartzsite Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will be in the Q one day for the show but will not be boondocking. My DW not up to it yet. We will drive our toad in from Casa Grande for a day trip.

After the show, come out to the campsite for happy hour. And/or let us know what day youre gonna be a the show, maybe we can meet up.

We are, tentatively, planning to leave here for Q between the 16th and 18th (thus arriving 3-4 days later), depending on weather and some other factors. I'm looking forward to it.

Spent our first night here at 541 at the campsite in front of the old campfire ring,,,WASN'T PLEASENT!!  A California ******* and his "beerbelly" friends (as he calls them) were partying untill 1;30 with all the loud music complete with tribal drums and all.. Looks like a visit with a ballbat is in order.>>>Dan

After a "discussion" with this Bozo, and after indicating that shortly,, we would be 25-30 RVs strong,, he decided to pack up his two RZRs, stacker trailer,,truck,, M/H,,and MOVE!!  whodathunk?? >>>Dan

Dan, our hero! Has anyone from the BLM stopped by? We will be in Sunday or Monday since we are still enjoying the desert 30 miles south of you.

Dan, how is the area, trash being picked up ? Will be in next Sunday the 20th. Enjoy and continue to keep the rowdies out.

Everything is as good as you could expect it to be,, clean and functioning normally ,,,,EXCEPT,,,no one is here to collect money.>>>Dan

I just read on an SKPs group that no one was there to take the money, but rangers were coming by to kick people out if they didnt have the stickers. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Dan, did you get there after the shutdown? Do you have a permit? Do you know firsthand of anyone being asked by rangers to leave the LTVA? This could be interesting.

Wendy,, have been here for three days,, plus in and out with the toad.. I also have friends across the wash who have been here since Christmas day and another for 5 days  no problems or visits.>>>Dan  ( The couple that man the entrance are here with there 5th wheel as usual,, but not working)

Thanks for the first hand report Dan. There seems to be a guy who runs another forum that started spreading the rumor of people being kicked out, but no one seems to have had that experience. He is he guy who reports all the negative things about RVs, campgrounds, etc, but I can?t think of his name. The Quartzsite business groups have said they hadn?t heard of it happening, and there were many more people in the LTVAs yesterday than there were when we first looked in on Tuesday. We will be up there on Monday morning.

Last year they didnt kick anyone out. They just came through after the government reopened and told everyone to get permits.

Thanks, Dan, for first-hand info. There?re a lot of rumors floating out there. I figured I?d get it ?straight from the horse?s mouth.?  :)

Hi All, It's been a while since I've join this group in Quartzsite, 2009, but planning to attend this year with my better half.  Put us down, Bruce and Suz.  We will be coming in Friday if all goes well and stay for a week. 

Look forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones.  Later

We, Hugh & Denise, are in Brenda, AZ for the winter. We plan to pack up the trailer and come down to the Rally for a few days. Plan to arrive Jan 24 and stay through the weekend.

Will anyone there have blank name tags? I hear they are needed (and appreciated) but we currently have none.

Thanks.

P.S. We're domiciled in Box Elder, SD.

Just went through the list trying to make sure it was up to date.

Looks like we will have a good sized group.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom