2019 Ram 1500 Limited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The number one most dangerous thing on the highways today.....is CELL PHONES.

on the highway, You and your family are in a lot more danger because of cell phones.... than you are from some old junk collector slowing driving his overloaded Toyota flatbed truck with 35 washing machines stacked up.

Sightseer is giving information that may be incorrect. The USA is not the wild west. Every state has different regulations. I too havea CDL and would never advise anyone  to drive anyvehicle overweight. Have an accident with an overloaded truck and some billboard lawyer will have youbehind bars and broke.

About half of the overloaded clapped out trucks out here in CA are registered and being driven by citizens of another country just south of California.

yes they might be arrested and deported... and be back driving next week.

moisheh said:
Sightseer is giving information that may be incorrect. The USA is not the wild west. Every state has different regulations. I too havea CDL and would never advise anyone  to drive anyvehicle overweight. Have an accident with an overloaded truck and some billboard lawyer will have youbehind bars and broke.

very true,  if it's a commercial truck...but not a pickup truck.

once again...

every month....they early release hundreds of violent criminals from L.A. county jails because of over-crowding....

do you really think you will do time for an over loaded pickup truck ?  ???  the DA would need to prove criminal gross neg. or intent or ?...wow.

most times a drunk driver that kills someone often just gets time served,  and probation....really people.

an overloaded privately owned pickup truck ? you will get the limits of his insurance policy and that's it..  (assuming he has insurance  ;) )

OK folks I think this has been covered and everyone has staked out their position, let?s move along. OP is interested in the new Ram, let?s move back in that direction.

Sight seer. Limos are converted by licensed facilities. They are sold from the factory as anincomplete vehicle. Cannot be licensed until theconvertor issues a completed vehicle certificate. Same for ambulances. These vehicles must meet astandard. You have lost all credibility on this forum. I am sure most will now doubt some of your statements.  This is not a discussion about aFird being better than aDodge. It is about safety. I hope themoderator closes this thread

moisheh said:
Sight seer. Limos are converted by licensed facilities. They are sold from the factory as anincomplete vehicle. Cannot be licensed until theconvertor issues a completed vehicle certificate. Same for ambulances. These vehicles must meet astandard. You have lost all credibility on this forum. I am sure most will now doubt some of your statements.  This is not a discussion about aFird being better than aDodge. It is about safety. I hope themoderator closes this thread

you are wrong.

I worked at a limo conversion company in Corona California.  We drove a brand new Lincoln Town car into the shop ...and cut it in half.

how about this when a regular F350 just won't do... :)

oh wait !  the Yellow sticker is all wrong now !!

Attachments

• f350+.jpg
    f350+.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc