3 Panel Shower Door Issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Let’s Roll

We had some rough roads last fall and it appears one of the sliding glass panels for the shower is off it’s track. For the life of me I can’t figure out how to get it back on, if that’s the problem. The only way I can close the door it to lift it slightly and close it.
From what I can tell this is a complete unit and the only way to fix it is to take it all off.

Any tips or info?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4516.jpeg
    IMG_4516.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4517.jpeg
    IMG_4517.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 9
If it’s the middle panel, it looks like the glass has slid out of the roller assembly. Can you look closer?

It looks like the left hand panel has to be removed before the middle door is removed. Usually you have to pick up the panel then move it off the track. Then do the 2nd panel.

Sometimes it’s easier to detach the roller from the door, slide it back into the track, then lift the door back up and reattach it to the roller. You may need to slack the roller tension before inserting it back in the track then take out the slack after it’s reattached.

I think I found the problem. It’s not the rollers. The middle door has semi slipped out of its gasket (from road vibration) and lowered itself to come in contact with the lower shower door track and cause the binding.

Looks like I’ll have to remove the top portion on the shower door slide to get to it.
Gotta love it.

Back
Top Bottom