40 inch extended hitch and BBQ bumper mount

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you're kind of living my dream, camper and boat on one truck but you'll have to keep us updated on your extended hitch, I am concerned about it

Supermanotorious,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So, after several months, many trips towing the Skippy with the T/C on my extended truss hitch to Ore, Nv. and many ports in Northern Ca. I'm happy to report back that it has been absolutely awesome having the ability to have my boat on trips with us towing it VS a second vehicle towing it while we hauled the camper. The hitch is solid, way more industrial compared to what is bought retail. The truck gets 9.5 -10 with just the camper @ 65-70mph posted limits,,, camper/boat combo @ 55-60 mph, 9.0-9.5,, Only a slight difference, mainly I think because of the lower speed helps not pushing all that air and the boat is tucked in behind the camper. The weight is not really much of a issue with this truck, we run 60 mph uphill  I-80 thru the Sierras as a combo, also going up Ashland grade in Ore. at posted speeds is not a problem. Cannot be more happy being self reliant going on our fishing trips,,,gregg

Attachments

• truck boat pmid.jpg
    truck boat pmid.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom