600 RV Parks With Free WiFi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some more with free WiFi:

Desert Rose RV Park - Fernley, NV - www.desertroserv.com

Angel Lake RV Park - Wells, NV- www.angellakerv.com

Heritage RV Park - Corning, CA - didn't find website.  This park was sold on 8/23/06 so maybe they will get one.

Pine Lake RV Park located in Fountain Florida, about 30 miles outside (north) of Panama City has free wifi

Thanks for the report Glen. You'd think they'd use "free WiFi" as a selling point on their web site, but they don't mention it. That was one of the criteria that James used when creating his original files.

Olde Mill Stream RV Resort
1000 North Central Avenue
Umatilla, FL 32784
352 669 3141
http://www.oldemillstreamrv.com/

N28 degree 56.400 min, W81 deg 39.840 min (information taken from Street Atlas 9)

This resort has free WiFi which requires a key but the key is posted in the club house. The system works very well. Nice park.

We were there last weekend for a rally.

Wayne

Hey Tom, could we have this information placed in a Library article?  Seems like good info to have readily stored and available.

Thanks everyone for the inputs. If James doesn't see this, I'll add them to the file at the next update.

Thanks for the report Steve.

One of James' original criteria for inclusion in the file was that he able to verify free WiFi on the park's web site. I suspect this had to do with the quantity of parks/listings that would otherwise require separate verification. Rondalyn Resort's web site merely says "Internet Connection (Clubhouse)". I suspect their web site hasn't been updated in a while.

I'd hate to exclude reports from forum members because a web site is out of date, but maybe we can drop them an email to get the clarification. I'll do this one and maybe I can twist another staffer's arm into doing it going forward.

Thanks again.

We are at The Woods in Montgomery, AL using their free wifi.

Perfect overnight park - easy on/off - all pull throughs, full hookups, Passport America.

Scenic it ain't.

Joel

joelmyer said:
Scenic it ain't.

But it is satellite friendly :)  We stayed there last year on our way to the SE rally.

I'll add Brdigeport Reservoir RV Park in Bridgeport, CA to the list of free WiFi campgrounds. There's no cell or air card service here and I had a problem that prevented deploying the HN dish. So the park WiFi sure helped me out of a jam.

Thanks Ron. I fixed the bit that was frozen, but I might still need help. I'll PM you. Didn't want to get on the roof in the storm late yesterday.

Tom said:
Thanks Ron. I fixed the bit that was frozen, but I might still need help. I'll PM you. Didn't want to get on the roof in the storm late yesterday.

Tom:

Motosat time? ;)

It's starting to look that way Jeff. Since we opted not to buy a new coach (yet), upgrades are looking more inviting all the time.

OTOH this afternoon I was checking out a possible campground for tomorrow, only 15 miles from here. Great location, very scenic. If they cleared all the trees, we'd still be in a very narrow valley with a view of the sun at noon.

Back
Top Bottom