A close shave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Molaker

I got up this morning, showered and did my other morning bathroom chores and then got dressed. Because my face was still damp, I stuck my Norelco shaver in my pants pocket planning to shave later and headed for the kitchen. As I passed the humidifier in the center room, I noticed the light indicating it needed more water. So, I pulled out the tank and went on into the kitchen, turned on the coffee maker and began filling the humidifier tank with the sink sprayer. It takes a while and is a bit noisy as the spray hits the inside of the plastic tank. With the tank finally full, I shut off the sprayer, but a noise sounding something like water spraying continued on. What the?? I turned off the coffee maker...nope. I turned off the ice maker water supply...nope. I walked back to the humidifier to put the tank back in and the noise sounded like it might be coming from it. So, I turned off the humidifier...nope. I walked back into the kitchen and on back into the utility room. The sound seemed to be everywhere I went. Finally, I gave up and asked Joyce to come in and see if she could narrow down the noise. Her hearing is much better than mine. "What?", she asked when she came into the room. I asked her if she could find where that noise was coming from. "It's your shaver.", she said, pointing to my jeans pocket and turned and walked back to the living room. :-[

Love that story. Sounds like something I would do. My phone goes off in my pocket
And someone has to tell me I'm ringing. I guess it's time for new hearing aids.

MN Blue Skies said:
Thanks for sharing.  It's a good sign that you don't take yourself too seriously.  I had a good chuckle!
I'll have you know I take myself very seriously.  But, I don't think my wife does and this didn't help. :mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gregcss43
Back
Top Bottom