A new bug for me here with Win 11 Edge, only on this computer.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DonTom

Here in this forum, only on this desktop computer, all the icons above are grayed out. I cannot select any of them for colors, text, smiles, links and etc.

It is only on this computer and only on Edge. Only issue is in this forum.

I cleared the cookies, and it made no difference.

I can use Chrome here and all is okay.

I can use Win 11 with Edge on my notebook computer, and all is okay here.

So what can be the issue I am having with Edge in this forum only with this desktop computer?

This problem started this morning.

-Don- Reno, NV

A couple of possibilities:

- Try ctrl-F5 to force a reload of all files.
- Clear/empty cache in your browser.

A couple of possibilities:

- Try ctrl-F5 to force a reload of all files.
- Clear/empty cache in your browser.
Yep! That was it, I forgot I had to clear more than just the cookies. I cleared "all browsing data" in Edge and now it all works. :):):):)

BTW, what could have happened to cause this just this morning?

Thanks!

-Don- Reno, NV

Yep! That was it, I forgot I had to clear more than just the cookies. I cleared "all browsing data" in Edge and now it all works. :):):):)

BTW, what could have happened to cause this just this morning?

Thanks!

-Don- Reno, NV
Too cold foor the electrons?

Well, it did get down to 18°F overnight here in Reno. The overnight low in Auburn was 44° F. where I keep both of my RVs. Nice to not need to winterize, isn't it?

-Don- Reno, NV
Sure is. We’ve owned one of two RVs since June, 2016 and have never winterized. Have gotten tricked by Ma Nature a couple of times or so and have had to disconnect/drain our fresh water hose, but when the day comes when we have to actually winterize, it’ll be our first time and I’ll be seeking lots of guidance here.

If you use Brave as your browser, and duck-duck-go as your search engine, you'll never have those kind of issues, or the advertisments! You'll never have to refresh, delete cookies, or clear cashe. You also are not being tracked by big brother.

Down load it, try it, you won't be disappointed.

If you use Brave as your browser, and duck-duck-go as your search engine, you'll never have those kind of issues, or the advertisments! You'll never have to refresh, delete cookies, or clear cashe. You also are not being tracked by big brother.

And I have oceanfront property in Arizona. :sneaky:

I already have Brave and used it. What I like best about Edge is I can use it in the IE mode with ActiveX to view my security cameras at each of my houses.

If there was a way to use Brave in the IE mode, I would use it more often.

It's not often I need to clear things, such as browser data. That's why I forget I needed to delete more than cookies, because it has been a long time since I had such issues.

And I don't mind the few advertisements and if Big Brother can watch.

-Don- Reno, NV

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom