A quick intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveDiesel

Hello all,
I just joined the forum and wanted to do a quick intro. I'll be retiring from the Marine Corps in less than a year and am thinking about getting a travel trailer as my retirement "gift". I've thought about getting one for awhile and I think the timing might finally be right! I think my family would really enjoy it. I have no experience in the industry but am hoping to leaning from forum members. Thanks!

Welcome Dave!!
Lots of information here and there is a Library FULL of articles....
Fairly new myself and still have a lot of reading to do...lol

Ask anything!!
These people are amazing.... Don't always get the answer you want, but you will get the answer you need.
Check out the information on towing.... there is a lot more you need to know then just what the manufacturer says about your vehicle....

(re: getting a TT.... renting is a nice way to test the waters before spending the money ... and then you will understand better what you might want)

SarniaTricia said:
Welcome Dave!!
Lots of information here and there is a Library FULL of articles....
Fairly new myself and still have a lot of reading to do...lol

Ask anything!!
These people are amazing.... Don't always get the answer you want, but you will get the answer you need.
Check out the information on towing.... there is a lot more you need to know then just what the manufacturer says about your vehicle....

(re: getting a TT.... renting is a nice way to test the waters before spending the money ... and then you will understand better what you might want)

Thanks for the reply! looking forward to it.

Arch Hoagland said:
I thought for sure when darsben asked this question you'd reply you had a diesel pickup.  Fooled me.

How did you pick DaveDiesel?

I'm a Diesel Mechanic.  ;D

Arch Hoagland said:
I thought for sure when darsben asked this question you'd reply you had a diesel pickup.  Fooled me.

How did you pick DaveDiesel?

*TRUCK UPDATE: Recently traded in my Toyota for a Chevy 2500HD duramax. floorplans are wide open now :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thumpercolt
Back
Top Bottom