Annual New Years Ocotillo Wells Trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ButchW

4-Wheelers, 2-wheelers all kinds of wheelers... Accept mine.. My Samurai had broken brakes, so missed the trip. but fun anyway... This is our annual New Years camping/wheeling trip to Ocotillo Wells CA.... It has grown from a few to many, as all are welcome... Big bonfire in the center every night... At mid night everyone tosses their old Xmas tree into the fire for a huge flame-up...
IMG_3528cs.jpg
Butch

Here at home a group of UTV/ATV's made a 40+ long caravan of Christmas-decorated 4-wheelers and slowly drove around the county roads in our township on Christmas eve, some were playing Christmas music, all playing the same song.
It was really cool.

4-Wheelers, 2-wheelers all kinds of wheelers... Accept mine.. My Samurai had broken brakes, so missed the trip. but fun anyway... This is our annual New Years camping/wheeling trip to Ocotillo Wells CA.... It has grown from a few to many, as all are welcome... Big bonfire in the center every night... At mid night everyone tosses their old Xmas tree into the fire for a huge flame-up...
View attachment 170190
Butch
That gives new meaning to circling the wagons in the modern era.

Back
Top Bottom