another water question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LindaV

Hello - newby here.

Bought the motorhome from a dealer - got the overview of how things work, but no details. Its time to consider water. I think for now, I'm ok with not drinking water from the system, but I want to be able to do everything else...shower, wash dishes, flush, etc.

Do I need to use chemicals to get the system ready? Or a better question - can anyone provide a step by step list of what I should do to get it ready for use?

Thanks in Advance!
Linda

There is a sanitizing procedure in the library.  Click on library in the menu bar and find it.  There are a lot of good resources in the library that were written by people that have been doing this a long time.  I would be lost without it.

RV water system are just fine to drink from. Like myself I load up with all my drinking water in my 50 gallon tank and roll. Being I can drink my well water from home but can't drink city water while traveling.

Even though I have a well and much prefer the water I like to put city water in my TT just because it does have chlorine and keeps the system more sanitary without  any extra work.  I use the sanitizing procedure when I dewinterize and then fill with city water.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thumpercolt
Back
Top Bottom