Another week in the whore house

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom, I have read some "different" threads in this Forum. Over time I have read some really funny threads. I don't think I have read anything as different or as funny as this one.

Thanks for the laughs and what cute puppies you two have helped 'create' ;)

Glad you enjoyed the (true) story Ian  ;D

Today was bath time for the pups. Chris chose to inflate our smallest kids pool to bath them in. She used a large bucket to finish the rinse, with Gabby (Mommy) looking on. Not in the pictures was me drying them off one at a time.

These pups are all quite healthy, and have grown quite a bit over the last 4 weeks. The breeder has brought several potential buyers by, and they all fell in love with these guys and gals.

Today our neighbor had an early Mothers Day party, and brought all her relatives by to check out the pups.

Attachments

• bathtime1.jpg
    bathtime1.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 34
  • bathtime2.jpg
    bathtime2.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 27
  • bathtime3.jpg
    bathtime3.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 30
All good things come to an end.  We've watched five healthy puppies grow and mature over the last 7-8 weeks, and their Mommy has also matured somewhat. This was quite a different experience from the first litter.

Two pups went to their new homes last Friday, another went on Tuesday, and the last two were scheduled for today (Thursday). The breeder called and explained that the new home for one of the pups has several other animals, one of which has a potentially infectious problem. So Chris immediately volunteered that the pup could stay with us for a few more days.

Meanwhile, unlike the first litter, all the pups learned to use the doggy door I'd installed for their Mommy, and we'd be entertained watching them go in and out all day. It's going to be quiet around here when the last pup is gone.

One more; We'll probably wait a year before the next one. Meanwhile, when the breeder was going to keep one of the girls for breeding, Chris said something about offering to be a guardian. Fortunately, I was able to convince her we didn't need four more litters around here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom