Any inspection/surveyor service in Tuscon, AZ and Portland, ME

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vlady daddy

Can someone recommend an RV mechanic to do Pre-purchase Inspection in the Tucson, Arizona or Portland, Maine area ?

For Tucson I recommend Ken Cameron of Cameron's Reliable Maintenance. He is mobile and will show up with a shop in a trailer. Phone is 520-490-7632. Good luck.
jor

Near Portland Me, try Affordable RV Repair in Tamworth NH which is about 40 miles from Portland. You'll want to speak to Clayton or Darlene. I don't know if he does inspections, but I do know he's very knowledgeable when it comes to RV's. 1-603-662-3125

fredbon said:
This might work for AZ

http://www.rvsurvey.com/

Fred
I'm not saying anything good or bad about resurvey.com - just providing a couple of things to be aware of.

Their rate posted on their website is $300, plus mileage. I am having one of their affiliates, Accurate RV Inspectors of Stuart, Florida, do an inspection for me later this week. They charge $400 for their services and the mileage is another $150 for the RV being 130 miles away from their home base.

I figured the information may be helpful and if anyone would like, I can post a report on the inspection process once it has been completed.

Just ean across this post. Did you have the inspection done? Were you satisfied? Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knuckles2828
Back
Top Bottom