Anyone for a Carnival cruise?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't care much for flying either I guess my wife and I will have to wait until they build a bridge to Hawaii and Italy to see them. She said she'd gladly go without me though haha.

We did a cruise on Royal Caribbean for our 25th, and a cruise on Carnival near our 35th, our 40th was a year ago, we cruised the RV to Yellowstone and celebrated by going to dinner.

The cruises catching our eye now is the River Cruise, but alas, outside our cruising budget.

I took the last cruise I want back in Feburary 1942 when we came back to the mainland from Hawaii. Most of the passengers on our deck were seasick most of the passage. I guess I can still remember that trip even tho I was only six then.

Lee

A tip on river cruises....if able go for the smaller boats..  If the water is high you will still be able to get under the bridges, and you will visit more city's.  Larger boats cannot dock in some of the smaller towns. Check out Avalon as well as the other companies.

Have done 2on Royal and. 5 on. Princess. Try to go every 2 yrs. going to  Europe next yr.  Only One of the best things to do.

Wouldn't mind taking a river cruise here in Germany, although I can walk to the Rhine in about twenty minutes from the back door.

I have absolutely no interest in a shipboard cruise. My idea of hell, being stuck in one place with thousands of other people and unable to leave except for shore trips.

Narrowboats are brilliant, six of us hired a 70' 12 berth boat and did the Cheshire Ring for a week about twenty years ago. Really excellent fun, and not dissimilar to travelling in an RV.

PatrioticStabilist said:
My husband said he was trapped on a "cruise" ship going to Vietnam, packed in like sardines.  .

I'll bet it was the General N.M.S. Walker, one of the WW2 troop ships brought out of dry dock and used. I spent 31 days on her myself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjbodjb
Back
Top Bottom