Anyone have any experience/input with Iota engineering DLS 45 converter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like mine. Quiet, runs peacefully, and plenty of current for my rig. I have had 6 of these in service at remote radio sites for a bit under three years now, with zero failures or trouble. The fan is automatic, and only turns on when needed. It's a very efficient little supply, and easy to mount.

They run the voltage at around 13.6 all the time, but there is an adjustment on the inside if you don't like that voltage. You have to call the factory to get the location to change it.

I put one of these with the IQ4 in my 88 motorhome, works great and Iota stands behind them.  I had my motorhome parked and my house batteries hooked up to an external charger.  Sometime there was somekind of lighting strike or power surge while it was stored.  I went to get it and my good external charger was fried (the big battery minder) ADC fixed that free of charge too.  My converter was dead too, no output.  I called Iota and they sent me a new converter charger right away at no cost with a return label for the old one.  Can't beat that.

I was surprised by both companies, fixed problems that in my mind were no fault of the equip, I originally called ADC to see if I could get it fixed and they said it's under warrenty for 5 years send it in even tho I told them it was an external problem, same from Iota, both great people to deal with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TessInBandon
Back
Top Bottom