Anyone Interested In Bondocking In Southeast Arizona In Cooler Months?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond G Ranch

We love to camp in the cooler weather off the beaten path in Southeast AZ- anywhere from Oracle Arizona To Sonoita AZ, open to other suggestions- in our early 50's- we love to hike with our well behaved dogs- quiet, non smoking, non drinking- looking for others that we can camp with- camaraderie and camp fires, singles or couples- nothing weird, just company, conversation and some laughter- just 2 or 3 of us- we have off grid rigs and although we don't get too radical with the places we go, we do prefer being in nature away from people, no established campgrounds, boondocking- places in the trees preferably- anyone interested just let us know!

Just realized that I posted this in the wrong topic area, can't figure out how to change topic categorization....sorry....

It's not in the cards for us anytime soon, but thanks for the invite. We love Arizona boondocking. A bunch of us here on the Forum get together each year (usually Jan or Feb) at a place called KOFA. It's boondocking and it's located about 50 miles north of Yuma. You'll probably start seeing discussions about the dates soon in the Rallies, Shows & Events section. You're welcome to join us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E1OOmiy5N8

Kev

Hey Kev-

Thanks for the reply!! And the invite!! We live in the Tucson area and a few of us like to keep the ball rolling with weekend campouts through the winter months...but sine there are so few of us sometimes it is on lone person on a campout because of everyone elses obligations....looking to see if there are any others in the area that may like to join our little group....it sure is nice when you can just zip over to a nice boondocking place that is only about an hour from the house!! Thanks again for the reply!!

This year will be our 23 consecutive winter trip to Quartzsite,, will be there from Dec. 20 to early March..Have been to Tucson several times but three years ago,, was stopped at an intersection waiting for traffic to clear, when a motorcycle hit the left front corner of the motorhome at about thirty five MPH. (about 5K in damage) Cops came and all the usual fuss ( no injuries)..
  When the smoke cleared, I had a ticket (even tho totally stopped & motionless).......
  Imagine the surprise when reading that I was guilty of " Failing to maintain a speed necessary to prevent an accident"

Needles to say I avoid Tucson like the plague,, The motorcycle owner RAN to an attorney,, got a check for 25K,, and the last I knew the case was still "open" and 11K had been spent on the bike..>>>Dan

Holy jeezzzz?.

Yup...I understand why you avoid Tucson.....but I think Phoenix is worse....as much as I enjoy my creature comforts, I prefer to DRIVE into town to get them....the city is filled with too many crazies in my opinion....everyone is in too much of a hurry....which brings me back to why I love camping in the toolies?..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinapple
Back
Top Bottom