Anyone Near Winston-Salem, NC?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leviweaver

Here's why I ask:

My wife and I are about to take the leap, but we're (hopefully) smart enough to realize just how ignorant we are. I've been studying like crazy, and I have a lot of checklists to bring, but don't feel totally confident or competent when it comes to checking out a rig and deciding if it's a good deal.

We're looking at a View 24J in Winston-Salem next weekend (the 21st) and we decided it would be prudent to hire someone from the board as an "advisor" to come with us to look at the vehicle. We'd pay you $100 to come hang out and look over the rig with the same care you might if you were the one making the purchase. (You'd be paid, regardless of if we ended up buying the vehicle or not, unlike the salesman) : )

Obviously, it would be beneficial to have someone with experience with a View or a similar Class C vehicle, but we'd take advice from anyone who's had a lot of experience and knows the ins and outs. I've learned a ton from hanging out here for the 7-10 days, so if we're going to find a trustworthy advisor, I suspect it will be here.

Feel free to reply here or in a DM, and we'll figure out times & contact info, etc. Thanks!

Thanks, Gary. It's like starting a new life, in a lot of ways; we're selling most of our replaceable stuff; storing the rest... It's incredibly exciting and adventurous, but "daunting" is another word that keeps coming back to me. Want to make sure I get this right; it's likely the most important decision in the process...

Just going to bump this one last time; hopefully that's okay. We're headed to Winston-Salem on Friday night, so if you're in the area, and would like to make a fairly easy hundred bucks by helping me look over an RV, get in touch.

Back
Top Bottom