Anyone purchase the Via yet!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bob Maxwell said:
Congratulations! The Rayo is one Class A that I wish I could consider!

Thank you Bob. If you ever get a chance to take one for a test drive I think you will like it.

John Hilley said:
I believe it is spelled Reyo not Rayo

Thanks for the alert, Ive edited my post.

By the way I wanted to mention driving from NJ to upstate NY average speed 40MPH 17MPG.

After a great Advent 4 worship service where I took a friend, we did lunch and then  Navion looking at Chisolm Trail RV. The showed a new '09 iQ that I wanted to see but was told it's gone.

They have a Reyo on the front of their lot! It looked great. However, the power step wasn't working. the sunday sales guy wasn't too helpful.

They also have a 4 Navion's including one the salesman called a 24 V --not anywhere online or in the brochure. He said it's their hottest model. That and $5 will get me a Starbucks. It was a good scouting trip.

The 24 DL iQ in the Navion has my vote so far. I was told that the overhead bed has a weight limit of 350#. Anyone know the specs for sure?

The Navion (and its twin the View) has always impressed me with design and the engineering of the design.  I'll try to find the weight limit for the overhead bed tomorrow.

I liked the View and its 24P floorplan and inquired about this model but my dealer mentioned that floorplan was not avail in the
Itasca line. He did not sell Winnebago. Had that not been the case I was seriously considering the Navion. 

rving, I "almost" have my wife on board about looking at one of these....look forward to anything else about your likes and dislikes about this unit!

FrontrangeRVer said:
rving, I "almost" have my wife on board about looking at one of these....look forward to anything else about your likes and dislikes about this unit!

Hello FrontrangeRVer

My first big trip is coming up end of January, NY to FL. From my local driving so far I am very impressed with the build quality of this coach. It is very tight and quiet no rattles or squeaks it handles great and fits in anywhere with great gas mileage. You could almost drive this on a daily basis & not feel guilty or financially stressed. I bought this for traveling point A to B with few stay overs with no intention of long term camping but that may change:) If you plan on spending extended periods of time on the raod you might consider the "25R floorplan" ( I have the 25T ) for additional floor space or if you plan on hitting the road for 6 months at a time you might consider something larger in the same price range like the 2010 Itasca Sunstar or the Gulf Stream Montaj but for my needs the Reyo is perfect. It has all the economical luxuries and handling of a Class B and then some but in a Class A chassis.

Hello Bill

Built a home in Bradenton Fl, Sarasota. Gotta be warmer then upsate NY this time a year:) Looking forward to the trip.

I stumbled across a site that can help you see more about some Winnebago models new or used.  If they have one in stock, they do a video walk through of it.   

http://www.lichtsinn.com/new-rvs-for-sale.aspx

They do a Via 25R and 25T video.  When viewing, click on the YouTube logo, then you can choose full screen.

fred

We finally have the R floorplan on site.  Yes, with slide in you can walk all the way back, it is a bit tight, but workable.  Any questions or measurements just ask, just outside the back door from me and tape measure.

Just thought I'd mention that in September when we attended the Wahington State WIT Club rally a NW Washington dealer had a VIA there on display.  It was purchased and driven home that Sunday at the end of the rally!

Frank & Bette F.

PancakeBill said:
We finally have the R floorplan on site.  Yes, with slide in you can walk all the way back, it is a bit tight, but workable.  Any questions or measurements just ask, just outside the back door from me and tape measure.

Bill nice to see the R shipping. If max floor space in the Via/Reyo is priority Id recommend the R.
I have the T and while it fits my needs ( I love the bedroom ) it can get a little cramped front to back if you travel with more then a few people at a time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom