Approximate $$

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wahoofrank

So I found the new Travel Trailer that would work for me. If the price with the options I want comes out to say 30,000 or so what should I end up paying? I know car dealers can move a good amount and I know boats are some will some wont but have absolutly no clue on RV dealers or how much I should beat them down. Thank you for any replies.

Depending on region I'd say used, low NADA with no options is the going rate most place.  Lower in some but not higher unless its older and in really great shape.

Jeff

For new, if you are being told the MSRP, I have seen rigs going for up to 30% off.  Sometimes you hear about 35% but other times it is 25%.  No idea if this is the difference in negotiating skills or a dealer who isn't as anxious to sell as another.

The dealer is going to offer about 14-15% off MSRP, though you may have to push a bit. High volume dealers, or those in financial need, are going to go lower, perhaps as much as 25%. Whether any individual dealer will go that low is pure guesswork and you probably have to bargain hard to get it. And be prepared to go to another dealer if that one won't bite at that price. That much discount is available, but not everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom