Arizona Winter Some Suggestions Needed To Help Us Make Our Decision

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVoorhis318

So we want to be in AZ December 1 - April 1 this coming winter season. We have run into folks who have recommended Palm Creek in Casa Grande and from what I can find on-line it looks nice, our age bracket over 55, lots of sun, safe and plenty of activities. However, I have discovered they do not offer internet service and you have to buy from Dish or another supplier for $35.00 per month capped at 15 gb. We have unlimited with Comcast at home for slightly more than that plus free HBO.

So the internet is a little bit of a thing for us, I don't mind paying for it like home but not capped at such a low usage amount.  We were recently in Florida and the site had Comcast cable so we were able to just set up our own Comcast account for about $50.oo per month unlimited usage, thats more what I need.

Has anyone been to an RV park out there that uses Comcast or has a better internet deal? Tengointernet IMO is pretty sloowwwwwww - Please give me your thoughts, nicely landscaped park, large sites, over 55, activities, internet, medical and pet care. Anyone know of such a place??? Thanks for taking a moment - Rob

Cox is probably the biggest cable provide in Arizona. Comcast has some coverage in the Tuscon area and Time Warner is the provider in the Yuma area. I would check with the campgrounds and ask if you can get your own cable modem at your site.

call palm creek and get it straight from them.
i have a friend that wintered there for years and never complained about the wifi so i am sure there is another source than tengo  i will not stay a rv park if i know they have tengo

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TessInBandon
Back
Top Bottom