Awesome security camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you're asking about the Wyze cam it switches to b&w and uses an IR diode for illumination.  The images are actually pretty good.  Especially for a $20 cam. :)

Wyze thought of that too.  The base is magnetic and it comes with a steel plate that can be glued to non-magnetic surfaces with the included double sided tape.  Advanced settings allows for flipping the image 180 degrees.  The gotcha in your case would be getting power to each camera.

There are several comments on Amazon about the lack of security with this camera.

I purchased this Swann camera back in Jan and am happy with it. It has a pan feature which I like. It has an 80 deg view angle so the picture is not distorted and with the pan feature you get a full 360 view of an area. Indoor use only: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0757KBM57/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

SeilerBird said:
Why should I worry about security? So what if someone looks at my camera. All they will see is my driveway.
For your use that's OK. One of mine is mounted inside and we sometime walk around ..... Oh never mind.

When I was researching these camera's several months ago I found that many if not most of the wireless camera's had complaints about the camera repeatingly loosing it's WiFi connection. For that reason I went with a wired camera. It was a pain to run the wire from the camera to the router but I never loose connection. The Swann camera I mentioned above can be wireless or wired. Many wireless camea's give you no wired input.

timjet said:
For your use that's OK. One of mine is mounted inside and we sometime walk around ..... Oh never mind.
Yep, I bet people are hacking into security cameras hoping to view nude senior citizens. ::)
Actually I doubt if anyone would look if you posted a link on the web "Nude senior citizens cam". ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OR-River-Runner
Back
Top Bottom