Bad Luck Continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My 2011 Chevy Cruze was ready May 31. They installed a new transmission all covered by warranty. My BIL and I drove a rental car back to SC to pick it up. He went with me because the inconvenience and cost of a one way rental was great so we had to bring the rental car back to Cincinnati. The trip was uneventful but expensive. There was a recall which may have been part of the problem of the failure during towing but I am not sure it was relevant. The service manager who was very competent and basically said ?just make sure that the towing instructions are followed closely?. I may get some reimbursement of the expenses from Chevrolet. All is well for now.

Re one-way rental to go get it... Why did you not consider Greyhound, and taxi or Amtrack and Taxi.. Both methods have been known to get my daughter somewhere she needed to be.. Though I do admit that back then due to the location of my office she used "Dad's Taxi Service"  (To find my office, take grayhound to Detroit, go UP 10 feet.

Not north, south, east, or west.. but UP.. 1st floor, Grayhound.. Equpiment rooms and locker rooms.. Upper floor, My office.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Praise Bus
Back
Top Bottom