Best bumper pull toy hauler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gerry R

I am on my second toy hauler which has done quite well but it is only 21 ft. and we are thinking of updating to one with a metal frame, ours is wood, and figured one between 24 and 28 ft. would be about right. It would need at least a 30 gallon fueling station and a 4k generator. We don't dry camp a lot but 75 gallon fresh water would be nice. We are thinking something between 1 and 5 years old. Any help is appreciated.

pretty much all bumper pull toy haulers are going to be the same regardless of brand - there is only so much you can do with them given the size limitations  - once you get into the large 5th wheels it changes ALOT by brands and price
cheers

Steve, thanks for getting back. I pretty much have to stick with a bumper pull because I have two side by side machines I often take so one goes in the truck bed with the other in my toy hauler. I find that quality wise there is a difference such as cabinets and fit and finish but also insulation and many use 15 inch tires but some upgrade to 16inch and I could go on but what I'm looking for is what do people own and how have their rigs worked out for them.

biggest problem is there are not a lot of bumper pull toy haulers Torque and Raptors etc are pretty much all the same there are just a lot more 5th wheel toy haulers so there are more options -,but some do come with 17 ft garages not sure if that long enough for  your 2 side by sides. i have seen 1 18.5 ft garage too but cant remember the brand

Like I said in your other, similar thread, I love my Desert Fox.
http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,92208.0.html

100 Gallon Fresh water
pretty sure fuel station is 28 Gallon.
Genny--I can't recall 3, 3.5, or 4K??

We really like the features and layouts of the Stryker toyhaulers.  http://cruiserrv.com/products-2015/stryker-toy-hauler/features-and-standards

Back
Top Bottom