Best place online to buy the "stuff"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My take on it is I will buy from local businesses if they are priced competitively for the product when factoring in the convenience factor.  However when the price to buy online is HALF of the price to buy local, I buy online if I can wait, as I feel no need to support what must obviously now be a failed business model.  I am sure people had much the same type arguments a hundred years ago when all the livery stables were going out of business thanks to the new fangled automobiles.

Several years ago we bought a set of "short queen" sheets from Camping World.  The quality was absolutely horrible.  They ended up being covered with little knots (maybe they are called "pills") and we ended up throwing them away.  Now we use regular queen sheets and tuck them in. 

I met one of the other members here last summer. Our wives were talking, and his wife said she found out it's easier to use two flat sheets instead of a flat and fitted sheet. My wife tried that, and agrees with her. Two flat sheets are easier. No fighting the corners, and just tuck under the excess.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom