Best place to buy a patio awning for camper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

royray72

The wind caught my patio awning and the whole thing needs replaced. It is a 20' A&E. I think I can put it on with a little help from some friends. Is it easier & cheaper to get it online or at a local dealer.  Will it come all together or in pieces.  Any help is appreciated.

My friend just bought one. 18 footer. Came in pieces with instructions. Price was great, 560.00 cash. Walt's RV in Rialto, CA. They do ship. Local RV shop price was 970.00. The drive to pick it up was worth it, 33 miles.
J

Try PPL Motorhome Parts - good selection and service and the prices are competitive.

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-awnings-awning-parts-1.htm

The awning comes in pieces - the arms, roller tube, cloth, etc. A&E awnings come with excellent instructions and I suspect that Carefree does too. If you get the same size and model of awning, installation should be fairly easy. You will need a helper, though, and two ladders too.

im a chepo :) but have you considered buying a USED awning?? with a lot of campers sitting up permanent sites they are taking off there awnings and putting a tin cover over the whole rig, there is a 16 or 18 foot complete awning here by me (in mid Tennessee) for 40.00 it needs a 180 canvas but its all there mounting brackets and all. i have bought a few used ones cheap and once you put it on nobody will know its not the original :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vrinda
Back
Top Bottom