Bob's new camera - finally.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
>>> Thanks for the kind comments.
====
You'e welcome Jim -- the comment was well deserved.

>>> I would still like to see some of the stuff you have done. I'll bet it's great!
====
My intro into the world of digital was with my Oly2500L SLR. Tho excited at the time, I quickly learned that it did not have the tools I needed to continue the type of shooting I did with my film cameras. So I have been in the background since. However, now that I have the Rebel XT -- my juices have begun to flow again. :)

Tho I don't have much digital as yet, I have begun scanning some of my film stuff to put on a web page. Perhaps you would find some of the shots I did while under contract with Barbizon and then Avalon Models in San Francisco interesting viewing. ;)

>>> I'll look into that camera right after I win the lotto!! ;D They say the 12mpx camera is the equivalent of the 35mm format. I'm no expert there but the cmos in that camera is the same size as the 35mm.
====
Well, if we're thinking, "after a lotto win", here's what I would go for. Why be limited by the size of a 35mm?

http://www.engadget.com/2006/01/11/hasselblad-h2d-39-megapixel-medium-format-digicam

The pricing of a "back only" on this puppy is around $39,000 -- that's $1,000 per megapixel.

Hi Bob,

>>Perhaps you would find some of the shots I did while under contract with Barbizon and then Avalon Models in San Francisco interesting viewing. Wink<<

Those are the ones I was thinking about. :) You told me about those when we last met. That must have been quite an experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GandalfTheGrey
Back
Top Bottom