Bodywork shine - Red Max Pro 3 no longer avail - ZEP is same product :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have to determine if the yellow is oxidization or not. If it is oxidization it needs to be removed before any product will give satisfying results. Poor preparation is what leads to the poor results of yellowing and flaking. You are essentially doing a finish restoration It can be done either by spending lots of money for professional job or lots of elbow grease for a DIY. It took me three days of prep and not even half a day for application of Zep Wet Look Floor Finish. First application lasted over 2 years, when it needed a second application the first application looked like it had simply evaporated. No yellowing, flaking, or any other surface issues, Just a good wash and reapply.

Bill

Thank you. 
Today I got some commercial bleach and did a 50/50 mix, its amazing what this stuff does.
It appears the panels are an off white color but the bleach mixture is cleaning all of the areas that have that cracked look, I really don't have much oxidation, other than on the stickers, just more of a dirty coach. I cleaned on 6x6 area with the bleach and rinsed it real good, let it dry and cloped on some wax by hand, the shine is incredible.
I think I may get it clean and make the zep process a project for later down the road.
I believe its been a few years since it was properly cleaned.

Where do you find the "White" scrubbies?  I've found green, blue, red but no white ones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cory5999
Back
Top Bottom