Brakemaster 9000 info needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dustydog

I recently purchased a 2002 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage (diesel pusher with spartan chassis)
It has a brakemaster 9000 system installed by previous owner.  or at least the red light is installed on the dash.
Does anyone have info on this system?  Looking for usual install location, components of the system, items required for the toad operators manual etc.... 
I was given all the documentation the previous owner had (bought thru a dealer) but there is nothing on the brakemaster.

On a DP, the only thing there is the air hook up and the electrical plug.  All the parts of the 9000 are in the car.  Was/is the  the tow bar attached to the MH??  If not he still has all that stuff and will probably be using it on the car and his next MH.

Jim Godward said:
  Was/is the  the tow bar attached to the MH??  If not he still has all that stuff and will probably be using it on the car and his next MH.
Thanks for the fast reply -- He must have kept the parts that go into the car, I did not receive any towing attachments with the unit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Mark
Back
Top Bottom