Brand new to the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big L

Hi, this is my first post.  My wife and I bought a class C about a year ago.  We love travelling in it so much that we are going full time in about 3 years.  I love reading about everyone's experiences with the RV lifestyle.  I'm sure that I'll be asking lots of questions since I'm pretty new to this.

Glad to be on board!

Big L

Welcome to the board.  Please tell us what sort of Class C you have and where you plan to travel.

Big L said:
Hi, this is my first post.  My wife and I bought a class C about a year ago.  We love traveling in it so much that we are going full time in about 3 years.  I love reading about everyone's experiences with the RV lifestyle.  I'm sure that I'll be asking lots of questions since I'm pretty new to this.

Welcome to the forum!  :))

Welcome to THE RV FORUM.

You have only begun to have fun.  You will really like the full time life style.

There is a pretty good chance that you will have questions from time to time and may even seek advice.  Well, this is place........... We enjoy helping.  If you don't see what you need in our library just post your question(s) and we will get back to you.  That's what we do and we enjoy it.

Our many on-line discussions can be both fun and informative.  Join in and get to know other RV FORUM members.

Welcome aboard!

We bought our 2007 30' Majestic about a year ago.  From our home in the SF Bay area, we have driven it to Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Oregon, Washington, and to Southern CA many times.  The E450 Super Duty has about 170,000 miles on it and it runs great!

We love the class c, but when we go full time we may switch to a fifth wheel.  Haven't decided the most economical way to go in the long run.  Choices: buy a new, cheaper class c (to fit our budget), a used, better quality one, get a fifth wheel, or keep what we have and use our money to maintain it.

At least we have 3 years to decide.  In the meantime, we take it out at least once a month.  We love the lifestyle!

I hear ya!  I'm in the same... err... boat, so to speak.  No RV presently, but I'm looking very hard right now as I am getting closer and closer to retirement.  The type of RV is definitely a personal choice.  It's not one size fits all, that's for sure!  Good luck in your search!

Back
Top Bottom