Bringing her back to life.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SargeW said:
Yep, so far the product has been good to their word. It is still black and is holding up well. And last year we were on the road for 9 months, so no garage protection for it either. So at just over the 2 year mark, I can still recommend this product.

And one other thing to note, due to the heat that come out of the back of my pusher, I have had to replace the "Rubicon" hood decals on the Jeep yet again (3rd set since new).  I pulled the Jeep just over 10,000 miles last year behind the MH, but the fenders are still looking good.

That's awesome!  You sold it for me. I'm going to buy some tonight.  Thanks for keeping this updated.

I just thought of this post and thought I would give it one last review (I traded the Rubicon in about 6 weeks ago).  So after about 38,000 miles driven and another 30,000 being pulled behind the RV the fenders still looked good. Not as jet black as new, but still black and didn't require any other "dressing" put on them when the Jeep was washed.

It looked good enough that when I took it in to the dealer that I bought the 2018 from, they offered on it without driving it and only checked the odometer.  And I got a pretty good price for it.  You know a dealer doesn't want to do too much of anything to resell a vehicle. 

So all in all the Eastwood product worked as claimed. Even giving it the torture test I did for over 3 years.

Oh that's right John, you been a little busy around your place! I bought a 2018 JLU Sahara about 2 months back. What a huge difference 10 years makes! 

Attachments

• New Jeep.jpg
    New Jeep.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Jeep front view (2).jpg
    Jeep front view (2).jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom