Bugs etc. on front of Motorhome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I started using Rain-X on the windshield and keep the front cap waxed.  Works very well. 

When we were on a two week road trip this summer I would just use a microfiber pad and warm water in the morning before we took off.....worked great.

Read the application instructions on the Rejex, it is best used out of sunlight for maximum benefit. I can take most love bugs off with a good direct spray of water. Also can be used on windshields, and I believe originally made to keep airplane turbines clean or easier to clean.

And as the weather cools off here, about time for another application............ Oh well, still does not do itself.

I just can't resist this.

You can replace the wiper blades with a couple of cats that are in rigamortis especially if their tongues are out.  ;)Sorry, I love all animals! I have 5 dogs. Seriously though, I have used a product called Super Clean in a purple bottle. It's biodegradable, smells good and will strip lacquer off of plastic over night. But use gloves! It'll dry the hands out really bad. That's from a voice of experience! :-\

HTH

I use the microfiber rags and plain water bugs come off with minimum effort.Also try to keep that area waxed well too also helps.

Back
Top Bottom