Bye Bye RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vinnyinaz

Hi,

Well we didn't have our RV very long but my wife decided that RV'ing is not for her. I know that selling items is not allowed on the forum but would anybody who has sold an RV have any suggestions as to really good places to advertise. I know there's eBay and Craig's List but maybe you know of other good places to get the word out. Thanks.

Vinny

I have sold just about anything you can think of on Craigslist. The trick is to have a good write-up and good pictures. Create a photo album online somewhere and link to it in your ad. If you can, take a short video of your rig, post it to you tube, and link to that too. If your stumped for a write-up, copy what's in the dealer's brochure for your rig (you can usually find one online for older rigs).

God luck.

Sorry RVing didn't work out. We sold our old Class C by parking it in the driveway with a For Sale sign on it. Took 6 months but we were in no hurry.

Wendy

Two places I search regularly:
www.rvtraderonline.com
www.rvt.com

I think they're separate companies, but not positive. 

Also, if you live near Houston, try PPL Motor Homes.  Although I'm in Oregon, I check their site every day.  When it comes time to buy, if they have what I want at a good price, it's worth the drive to Texas.  http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/seller/rv-consignment.htm

I'm sorry that RV'ing didn't work out for you and your wife.  Not even on weekend trips?  Best of luck to you in selling it.  8)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thumpercolt
Back
Top Bottom