C7-Cat 350 Air Filters Part numbers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

webber46

I'm having a problem finding the Air Filters part numbers for my Cat 350 on 2005 Itaska 39K. It's probably my ignorance and older age starting to show.

Thanks Charles, was hopping to have a number before taking it apart and believe there maybe an inter filter as well. Thanks again

An inner filter? Probably not. The actual filter is a big conical paper filter that's inside the can. My friends Itasca takes the exact same filter as my Bounder. A Farr 114880-003 or similar. My experience is that they are the second most difficult filter to change. The first being the air dryer.

You may luck out and be able to get the part number without removing it.

Good Luck

When I had our Bounder it was on a Freightliner chassis with a Cat motor, I called them (Freightliner) and they had the part numbers and filters in stock, worth a try. Not sure what chassis you have.

Last edited:
The air filter isn't a Cat part - the air intake system is supplied by the chassis builder (Freightliner for your '05 Meridian). A call to FCCC Customer Support with the last 6 of your VIN handy will get you the filter type/size the FCCC chassis factory used in your specific unit.

I found this list on another RV site but can't vouch for its accuracy:
Parker/Racor ECO SE (PN 114880-003)
Farr AH 1197
Donaldson P537454
Parker 114880003
Wix 46748

Reactions: SMR
Back
Top Bottom